Saturday, April 11, 2015

Forever 21 50% off sale items+ free shipping over $21 + extra 2.5% off with ebates

 I literally just woke up, and the first thing I do is check my phone.  I know, its pretty sad that it is the first thing I do but sometimes it is proven to be a good thing.  Last time there was a 40% off one item in forever 21 stores, and it was one day only so I had the chance to go before work and snag something awesome for super cheap.

This time around, there is 50% off sales items which is even more awesome because you can get some stuff for even cheaper.  Who doesn't like that HAHA.  The sale ends on April 13, 2015 (3 days) so I'd say jump on it! On top of that, there is free shipping over $21 which is such a good deal because normally free shipping is only over $60, or you'd have to pay $10 for shipping. Best deal right now to get anything you want!

Click read more to see how you can save more money shopping online :).
Forever 21 Canada Logo
Here's a quick link if you are too excited to type it in! (^It's right above, the banner right above my head)
Here are some of the pieces I picked out this time around :).  The price isn't slashed here, but it is 50% off.  I paid $39 + tax, so $44 and some change with no shipping charge.  I think that is pretty decent for 5 items.  Can't wait for them to come.  BTW forever 21 shipping method is Purolator and not Canada post or USPS and they always come at 8 in the morning for some reason LOL.
Also every time I shop online, I make sure to see if ebates have the online store or not.  This way I can get extra cash back without even trying hard.  I mean who doesn't want more money back..... unless your rich HAHA.  I'm sure am not, just a regular working class girl who loves herself some deal!

They have brands like Sephora, Nordstrom,Best buy, ebay, amazon, Groupon, so your bound to find a store you frequently shop at.  And it is definitely not a scam because I have been using this website for 4 years now no problem. 

Here is a link to where you can sign up.  You can make an account with your email or facebook account, and you can recieve your money with paypal or a printed cheque in your mailbox.  Saving money is that easy :).
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

If you guys do end up getting some stuff, tag me on instagram #mmnoob.  I'd love to see what you guys picked up and the awesome deals you got! Happy shopping~

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...