Friday, October 31, 2014

MIA? Where you at gurl?!?

Some of you guys might be like?  Yo... where has this girl gone?  No? LOL  I guess I'm not on your mind :'(.  But if you were, this is why.

My boyfriend was hospitalized for a minor thing and I have been making sure he was okay and such.  Don't worry, nothing life threatening at the moment but if he doesn't change his eating habits and lifestyle, it will be a problem.  He almost had to do surgery but the doctor finalized that he didn't have to.

I did have a video filmed, and the blackhead no more box to unbox and such.  I have plenty to do on this blog, so I'm sorry for the delay.  I do have next week free and such, so I will have plenty of time to upload and play around.

I also will be letting my beauty junkie self let loose because Sephora VIB sale is coming up on November 6, so expect a haul from them too :).  I literally never buy anything from Sephora and wait it out until November hits, and spend the minimum of $350 to get my VIB status.  Yes I'm crazy.

Thank you guys for being patient, and I will be back and get my groove back on.  I love you all for continuing to read my blog, hugs and kisses from Canada.

-Cheers, MMnoob

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes to your boyfriend, sending good thoughts your way!

    Excited to hear about your Sephora haul, I'm getting anxious because I only have a few days to decide what all I'll buy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words <3.

      I'm excited for this upcoming Thursday too hehe. I'm going to let myself goooo~~~ Go wild hehe. I'd love to see what you are going to get~

      Delete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...