Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Newest product from ELF

As you all know, I love elf cosmetics over anything.  Not all their products are pigmented but I'd say 80% of there stuff is fantastic for the price you pay which is dirt cheap!  I'm always on the website and recently, they have been added more and more new products :D.
I always just go on their website and click on the "new" section. Always get super excited when there is something brand spanking new!  As you can see, there are a lot of geometric palettes and new baked products~~.  I NEED IT (No I don't but i just want it haha.)

"e.l.f. Studio 96-Piece Geometric Eyeshadow Palette" $10

They posted this on their Facebook and I was pretty much screaming with excitement in my computer room haha.  These palettes reminds me of a stila palette from their holiday collections a few Christmas ago.  They look super fun but all the colors look exactly the same as their regular palettes that I already have so I'm going to have to skip.
"e.l.f. Studio 150-Piece Geometric Eyeshadow Palette" $15

"e.l.f. Studio 18-Piece Geometric Eyeshadow Palette" $5

 "e.l.f. Studio 32-Piece Geometric Eyeshadow Palette" $6


I'm quite impressed that they are finally paying more attention to their packaging instead of the boring black cases.  Good job elf :D.  Keep making cool products!
"ELF studio prism eyeshadow in smoke" $10

Staying on the topic of palettes, they also just came out with these palettes called "e.l.f. Studio Prism Eyeshadow".  The sneak peek swatch picture on the elf instagram really didn't look that great.  They don't have the best eyeshadows out there but they aren't half bad either.  It is quite overpriced for elf too.  They better not be raising their prices now!

I will definitely get this one! Elf studio prism eyeshadow in sunset $10.
 ELF baked eyeshadow in Bronzed Beauty $3

They have also added four new colors to their already existing studio baked eyeshadows which I put in my like pile but never really remember to use.  These are beautiful colors but nothing really excited.  Just plain everyday colors.  ELF bring out some more exciting colors already!
 ELF baked eyeshadow in Passion Purple $3
 ELF baked eyeshadow in Chocolate Dream $3
ELF baked eyeshadow in Moonlight Serenade $3
They look really pigmented, especially that chocolate dream.  But I also quite look moonlight serenade!  WOW

 "e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter in Blush Geme $3"

For their studio baked family, they added a new addition of highlighters.  They are stunning! They really remind me of the MAC Mineralized Skin finishes but for only $3 each.  
 "e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter in Pink Diamonds $3"
 "e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls $3"
For all of you out there that was complaining that the ELF studio baked bronzers were way too light, they came out with another darker one called "ELF studio baked bronzer in Bora Bora".  I'd say even me as a pale girl say that the other three baked bronzers were still too light to contour.  I do like it for an all over bronze-ish wash since it isn't crazy pigmented.

Like every year, elf comes up with a Beauty school for the festivity for kids going back to school.  They have decent sets.  I got my eyes on the jumbo lip pencils since itsjudylife loves the nude one! I need that in my life even though I don't really like to use anything on my lips since it is always crusty.  Ew.

I'd say don't get anything yet and just wait a week or two since I think they will keep coming out with more new products.  You wouldn't want to buy something and they the next day they come out with something new again and you're like NOOOOOOO! I JUST ORDERED.  That happens to me way too much HAHA.  

Anyways, what do you got your eyes on? I got my eyes on one of the smaller geometric palettes, prism eyeshadow in sunset, baked highlighter and two of the baked eyeshadows.  Can't wait to buy them :).  Gonna wait for a little bit though.

3 comments:

  1. the prism eyeshadows look intriguing. I'm a bit concern on whether it would be easy to swipe with brushes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the main concern of everyone that considers buying this but some reviews on the website says it is fine. I'd trust the reviews on their website since not everything on there has 5 stars, some even has 1 and 1/2 stars LOL. I'd say just get a small one if it really concerns you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really on the fence about the prism eyeshadow palette, but then they had a 50% off promotion so I grabbed the sunset one. I've been burned by elf shadows before, but these are GORGEOUS! I don't know what they did in the swatch photo, but the colors swatch so much better in person. The only one that's a bit lacking is the pink.

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...