Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sephora 15% off haul

It has been far too long since I have posted my last blog post.  I have been just working non stop and fighting with my boss over law essentially.  Its ridiculous when I don't even get enough sleep and even the law states it.  But no more of my problems, back to the haul.
Most of the items here are actually for my mother, only the urban decay setting spray is for me.  I didn't buy much since I'm saving my money to go to the Vancouver Imats this year.  I swore the first time I went when imats was in town the first ever time to never go back to the vancouver once since it wasn't that great, not compared to the LA one for sure.  If I'm lucky, this year there would hopefully be actually 40 vendors.  I just wish it was as big as any other imats ni the world :( but that is the sad truth.
My mom isn't much of a make up women but she wanted an eyeliner that would actually wor since her make up forever aqua liner doesn't statisfy her needs. I showed her the bobbi brown once since I have many good things about it but they didn't have a nice brown and I noticed all their gel liners had simmer in it so it was a no good.  This one was have the price of the bobbi brown one $16 CAD and it is super creamy too.  I couldn't exactly review this since it is my mothers but i could give it a try and do a good impression :D.

The only few things my mom does on a daily basis is her lips and eyebrow.  So I thought she could take advantage of my discount and use it on something really good, a brand that is focused only on brows.  This kit was quite expensive actually, well everything in sephora is I think haha.  I'm used to E.L.F prices which is dirt cheap.  I don't know if it just me but everytime I go into sephora and want to look around, i never end up buying anything since there is so many products in there. Hopefully its not just me Hehe.




Now sephora's membership rewards for their 100 and 500 perks usually kind of suck but i saw that they had this NARs velvet gloss lip pencil, I had to cash in my points to get it.  This was only 100 points.  Even thoug it is a sample size, its actually a pretty good sample size.  This would be sold at sephora for $18, if not more.  The color is new lover which is a really pretty dark barbie pink with golden shimmers.  It is so pretty but I didn't swatch it because it is for my mother :).
Second to last, this anti-aging biotherm face cream.  LOL I don't know what to say about it because its my mom who uses this but it is super expensive :S. Like $80-$90.  Quite werid since it isn't on sephoras website anymore? Are they being discontinued?

The only thing I bought for myself was the urban decay setting spray that everyone and their mother has been talking about so i finally broke down and bought it.  I have been using the MAC fix+ for the longest time.  I mean I don't like it but I don't hate it but water can do the same thing in my opinon LOL. I still haven't really put the UD spray to the test but I know I will like it :). 

What was your favorite product in this haul? Do you use anything from this haul?  Did you guys buy anything for all this VIB with the special coupons?

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog by doing a random elf cosmetics search and I have to say I am absolutely in love with your blog! I'm a big elf cosmetics fan and I am glad to see you have so many posts on elf! Is there a way to follow your blog? GFC? Twitter? Facebook? Let me know =)
    XOXO Silvana @ Glitz Glam Budget

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...