Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ELF studio HD concealer release

Back on the first of Feburary, Elf cosmetics released a sneak peak on a few upcoming products they would be carrying.  If you haven't already, you might want to check out their instagram because that is the place where they post sneak peeks.
I swear that this picture was released wayy earlier but thats what it says haha.  Maybe it was just me that felt like it was released back during the Christmas time.  In the picture is their upcoming HD Mattifying Cream Foundation (oil-free) and the already released HD Lifting Concealer.
This photo was released back in December 17,2012 and is said to be in the studio line called "mineral perals."  This product reminisces the Guerlain Météorites Powder For The Face which comes with a hefty price of $67 while the elf one is around $6 :D.  But sadly they are still taking their sweet time to release this product.

Today, they finally released their HD concealer for the consumers to run over each other to get their hands on.  Sadly I can't do that even though normally I would.  I'm going to Imats in 2 monthes, so it is really no sense for me to buy any make up till then anyways.  So even though i can't buy and review tehse for you guys, at least I'll give you a heads up that this is on their site right now and I know a lot of people would love this.  I really like the fact they have a liquid green, lavender and a yellow concealer for their usual price of $3 each :).
Here's their description: "This high definition, skin firming concealer hides imperfections and regenerates the skin for added radiance. Minimizes fine lines and helps even skin tone for a youthful look. The formula is infused with key ingredients Vitamin C, Green Tea and Mulberry for lifting and soothing benefits, and to help improve skin texture. "

Sadly their skintone shades absolutely suck.  There is only three fleshtone shades, nothing really light enough for pale skin like me or for those beautiful chocolate sisters out there.  Maybe later on, I'll break down and buy a few of these.  And later meaning maybe in july when they have their annual 50-60% off everything on their website sale.



2 comments:

  1. I really want to try their new concealers, but like you said their skintone shades do suck! I have a bunch of items in my cart right now waiting for the next big sale!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea. I might buy something when they have their 50% off sitewide on their birthday, but I think I won't since I'm going to Imats this year anyways ^_^.

      Delete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...